Alpinamed® expectorant pastilles
Relieve cough and loosen mucus.
With high-quality ivy leaf extract.
Beneficial with an aroma of cassis.
- Non-prescription medicine
- Active substance: Dry extract of ivy leaves
- Cold - Cold
- 30Units (not reimbursed)
Alpinamed® expectorant pastilles are a plant medicine. They contain a natural extract from the leaves of medicinal ivy. Ivy is a cultivated and medicinal plant that has been used for millennia and whose effect has also long been confirmed by conventional medicine: the curative substances in ivy leaves loosen mucus and promote expectoration. Ivy also has a spasm-relieving effect on the airways.
- Free from colourants
What is the dose of Alpinamed® expectorant pastilles and how are they taken?
- Adults and adolescents aged 12 years and older should suck 1 pastille every 1 - 2 hours,
up to 6 pastilles a day.
- Children aged 4 to 11 years should suck 1 pastille every 2 - 3 hours, up to 4 pastilles a day.
- Not suitable for children under 4 years old.
Alpinamed® expectorant pastilles can be sucked with or without food.
Date of information: May 2011
For information on risks and side effects read the package leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information to the products and products available only on prescription are reserved for medical experts.